- Please contact us immediately should you refuse a delivery or wish to return an item.
- If for any reason goods are returned to us due to failed delivery the carriage cost is non refundable. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge for any additional carriage involved.
- Products MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. You must inform us immediately. No claims for visible damage will be accepted after item has been signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered.
- Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- Under no circumstances should you fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this instruction will deem that you have accepted the goods and that you we will be unable to return for replacement due to the goods being incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any item returned must be unused, in its original packaging and complete with any accessories unless the item has failed in service.
- If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered, you will be charged the ACTUAL COST of collecting the item, unless you decide to return the item via your own preferred courier. This is because we may subsidise our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you paid for the initial delivery. Please contact us to find out what this charge will be. This charge will be deducted from any refund that is due to you or otherwise invoiced separately to you.
- When we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure all accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Requests can be made by email to email@example.com or in writing to the address at the bottom of the page.
- All refunds due for whatever reason will be made within 30 days of collection of the item.
- Any deductions applicable, such as delivery & collection charges, will be deducted from the refund due.
- Special orders and customised products made to your personal requirements cannot be returned.
- Please note that we do not ship to PO Box or Overseas addresses.
- Click here for full terms and conditions of sale.